1. Peel the celeriac and cut into small cubes. Boil for 5-7 minutes until al dente and drain.
2. Prepare the pasta and vegetable burgers as described on the packaging. Meanwhile, chop the onion and garlic finely and tear the mushrooms into pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add the onion, garlic and mushrooms. Bake until it starts to brown. Add the celeriac and cook briefly.
4. Pour in the cream and bring to taste with salt and pepper. Let it simmer.
5. Drain the pasta and add it to the mushroom mixture.
6. Serve Broccoli Burgers with the pasta and sprinkle with fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese.