1. Preheat the oven on 200⁰C. Wash the sweet potatos and dry them after (you can also peel them, but that's not necessary). Cut the sweet potatos in long french fries of approximately 1 cm.
2. Put 2 tablespoons of (sunflower) oil, pepper and salt in a bowl and mix the fries in the oil. Put the sweet potato fries on a baking tray and bake the fries for 30 to 40 minutes until golden or cooked through. Hussle the fries in between.
3. Put 1 tablespoon of (sunflower) oil in a small frying pan and add Garam Masala herbs. Let it fry for a few minutes on low heat. Afterwards turn off the gass. When the mixture is cooled stir it through the mayonnaise.
4. In the meanwhile prepare the Cauliflower cheese pocket according to the preparation method on the sleeve. Wash the radish and the cucumber. Cut these small together with dill and make a salad out of it.
5. Sprinkle the salad with French dressing and serve with the Cauliflower cheese pocket, crunchy sweet potato fries and Garam Masala- mayonnaise. Enjoy your meal!
Preparation tip: Add two minutes before the end of the baking time some diced onion, pickle, chive and Jalapeño pepper and sprinkle with grated (cheddar) cheese