1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees
2. Chop the union and saute in hot olive oil until the unions turn lightly brown. Add the broth, the bay leaf and the strands of saffron. When the broth boils, add the rice
3. Boil the rice as mentioned on the package
4. Prepare the asparagusburgers according to the intructions on the package (tip: they become extra crunchy in the oven!)
5. Cut the bunch of tomatoes in two pieces. Put them in a backing dish and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper
6. Put the dish in a preheated oven for 10 minutes
7. Add the rice and frozen peas after about 5 minutes
8. Serve the content of the dish with the asparagus burgers.