- Preheat the oven to 392Fahrenheit.
- Chop the onion and fry with a little oil in a pan. When the onionstarts to color lightly, add the vegetable stock, the Bay Laurel and saffron.
- Once the stock boils, add the rice. Cook the rice for about 20 minutes, while stirring occasionally. The rice will absorb all the moisture.
- Meanwhile,prepare the asparagus burgers in the oven at 392ºF for 15-17 mins, turn halfway.
- Cut the bunch of tomatoes into two pieces so that both pieces have the same amount of tomatoes.
- Place it in an oven dish and season with drips of olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the dish for 10 minutes in the hot oven.
- Add the rice the peas at approximately 5minutes before the end of the cooking time. Serve the rice with roastedtomatoes and the Asparagus Burger.
- Bon appétit!
Chef's tip: beware when you prick the tomatoes with your fork, they are very hot!!